As a key supplier to the many industries we support, TPI is committed to excellence in quality, delivery, and service. As such, we will build relationships with our business partners, allowing us to obtain the knowledge and confidence required to work as a seamless unit. This level of communication will ensure the absolute understanding of our partners’ expectations.
To provide our customers with products and services that meet and exceed their requirements and expectations through continually improving our processes and quality system.
Environment, Health and Safety
Protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and the natural environment is a core value within TPI. We will not be satisfied until our workplaces are safe from hazards, our employees are injury-free, our services and products are safe in the field, and our commitment and record in regulatory compliance and protection of the environment are unmatched. We seek and expect the involvement and contribution of our employees, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Bruce Landino – CEO
- Rick Kibbey – President/COO
- Charles Irminger – CFO
- Tom Talboys – Director of Sales & Program Management
- Harvey Bright – VP Process Development
- Brent Cook – Plant Manager, Thomson, GA Facility
- Todd Rasmussen – Pant Manager, Howell, MI Facility
- Genu Rebottaro – Plant Manager, Lexington, NC Facility